December 22, 2013

22/25 - Photographing Marin County - my new book


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Image (above) on page 47 of book...   near Nicasio, January 2013.

In "the book" I rendered these images without color. I think they probably work either way--as black and whites, or these warm colors of morning.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

This image is on page 46 of book...   Nicasio, September 2013.

In the book each of these photos have a blank facing page. Though they are similar subjects, I didn't think they would work as a paired "diptych".

[boiler-plate]
Okay, okay, I realize that not everybody has $30 to shell out for a book, no matter how much they might want to support me and my work, so for the next 3 days I will be showing images from the book 2 at a time. You can also see exactly what the book looks like in a preview from MagCloud, the publisher, and you can also visit my website, DonaldKinney.com to see the images displayed as an exhibit without the book formatting and more info on how to place your order.


Photographing Marin County - the exhibit and book


No comments:

 
under construction