January 17, 2013

early is best


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

From time to time I like to show all of you sleepyheads (((you know who you are))) what the beauty of morning is all about. Especially the half hour or so before that big fireball makes its appearance. Its an odd time of day.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Hey, I know for a FACT that none of you sleepyheads were out at China Camp on Tuesday morning. Most DEFINITELY I was the only one there.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And if that wasn't you jogging in the dark, I didn't see you on Friday either.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Okay, okay... Hey, I truly understand... Most of you fine folks have to work and you just can't get up so damn early. It'll be my little public service showing you the beauty of the morning. Thank you. It is my pleasure!


CLICK for 40 new photos on my "NEW" photo website.

1 comment:

photowannabe said...

And I do thank you for giving me a glimpse of morning beauty which I rarely see.
These shots are magnificient Don.

 
under construction