January 30, 2012

Water -- it's a three ring circus!


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Thanks to J. Edgar Hoover, former head of the F.B.I., we've always known that no two fingerprints are exactly alike. Fingerprints cannot be changed--but little did we know that the surface of the water at Alpine Dam knows a few tricks.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And I've got to tell you that not all the stars are in the Heavens. Again, the surface of the water at Alpine Dam can put on a star-show of it's own.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And in this ring, ladies and gentlemen, we have peace and tranquility. A small lake in the countryside. I recommend it highly. Approved by birds and cows, and the occasional
.


CLICK for the very "best" of my work on my photo website.

No comments:

 
under construction