January 07, 2012

early morning dreams


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

About four years I can remember most of us being caught up in a fervent hope that with change we could make a difference. But once again, it's the old story of the wolf being dressed in sheep's clothing. Drat! Fooled again!



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

So, I'll just have to settle, I suppose, for a different kind of peace. My own.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I will continue to find peace in my own little early morning world. An extraordinarily nice time of the day. A time of day that any type of war seems inconceivable. Oh, I am such a dreamer...


CLICK for the very "best" of my work on my photo website.

2 comments:

photowannabe said...

Ah, but dream on...
That's the stuff which holds life together.
Pretty pictures Don, especially the last one.

Nancy Ewart said...

Beautiful images - art holds more peace and fulfillment than politics ever were.

 
under construction