January 21, 2012

let it rain


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Oh wouldn't you know you'd find me out at my beloved China Camp on a rainy day. Those are my finely feathered friends in the background.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And if I've shot this scene once, I've shot it a million times. It has a variety of moods. The structure is a hunter's blind--beware, duckies!



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

So, here's the reverse of the first image, looking northwest. This is China Camp on San Pablo Bay (the northern "thumb" of San Francisco Bay).

We're just over the hill from busy San Rafael, CA. In my mind it's a million miles away. A great escape for a slacker like me.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Nothing prettier than a wet Madrone. A breed of tree with a lot of character.


CLICK for a silly Flash website I designed in 2004.

CLICK for the very "best" of my work on my photo website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, a blessing or a curse?

http://www.genepooldiva.com/2012/01/from-rob-over-at-httprwwgreene.html

 
under construction