March 30, 2011

mad rush to catch the sunrise


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

With the sun arriving an hour later, I'm really lovin' this new Daylight-Saving-Time.   It gives me extra time to drag my sorry-butt out of bed and over to the computer to do some photo selections, Photoshopping, HTML'ing for the DailyDuo, FTP'ing, and finally -- posting today's humble edition of AphotoAday.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

But still no time to dawdle -- the sun is on a tight schedule.   It's going to arrive whether I'm ready for it or not.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

So, with the cooperation of the weather -- there I am, mittens on, one hand probably grasping a paper cup of 7-11 coffee, sharing the light-show with nobody else but a short string of Canada Geese.   Quack, quack, quack...



CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo.
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.

Your comments are invited and welcome.

1 comment:

Don said...

It's all worth it. Nice shots!

 
under construction