June 22, 2010

more from Lagunitas Creek


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Out at the artful Lagunitas Creek the surface of water can be a blank canvas, or it can be a finished painting -- just for a brief moment, of course.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Very yellow -- but I SWEAR ON A STACK OF BIBLES I didn't play with that color in Photoshop.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I imagine the Indians could have used these thin reeds for some very fine basket work.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And just like me, I'm sure those Indians were completely transfixed by the colorful water.


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

No comments:

 
under construction