January 03, 2010

more from cemetery at Bolinas


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Well, I think they call this plant Yellow Oxalis -- as a kid I knew it as sour-grass, and I probably chewed more than my fair-share of the juicy sour-tasting stems.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Four mortal souls, now munching sour-grass for eternity.
Munch, munch, munch, munch...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And a handshake is certainly better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick...


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

1 comment:

photowannabe said...

Love the cemetery shots and yes a handshake is definitely better than a poke in the eye...(:0)

 
under construction