July 05, 2008


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.

announcing my newly re-designed collection:  
CLICK for what I call my BIG site

Your comments are invited and welcome.


Kerri said...

WOW! This is fabulous!!!

photowannabe said...

Great shot Don. My little cybershot just can't capture the fireworks so appreciate those who can.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Glorious. I remember passing firework display after firework display as I headed through the midwest, on a train that was chugging its way back east from Oakland, CA. The memory always makes me happy, as does this photo!

BouBou's said...

So beautiful! I love fireworks shots - probably because, like photowannabe, I haven't been able to capture them myself. :-D


SandyCarlson said...

Well done!

Tomate Farcie said...

WOW!!! Well done!!! (both shots!) Absolutely fabulous! :)

Müge Tekil said...

A very very good shot both technically and esthetically!

I have a present for you on my blog :-)


under construction