October 22, 2012

illuminated trees of San Anselmo


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

They are rare, but I still know of photographers who shoot with film. And they make quite a production out of it, doing everything possible to ensure that they are going to get one single perfect exposure.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Someone once claimed that if we were to focus the attention of 10,000 Chimpanzees on 10,000 typewriters, then eventually, given enough time and patience, it is quite conceivable that one of the Chimps would type out one fairly intelligible sentence. (I'll keep trying...)



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

The other morning--oh so early--while on my way to find the sunrise I noticed that San Anselmo's tree lights were still on.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Lights just as bright and fascinating as ever. Made me feel like a kid again.


CLICK for new slideshow on my "BIG" photo website.

No comments:

 
under construction