December 23, 2008

parking -- my way


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

When I saw "do not park my way" I was reminded of the Click and Clack brothers, the auto-repair experts on NPR, who always sign off their program with Click saying "don't drive like my brother", followed by Clack saying "don't drive like MY brother"...


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

4 comments:

Tomate Farcie said...

Looks like they had to erase some stuff on each side of the writing. I wonder what it was?

ChrisJ said...

Love the colors in your banner! Great photo -- greens, pinks apricots, tans, yellows and straw.

photowannabe said...

Graffiti can be so interesting. Great shot.

Marvin said...

Frank always insisted the parking be done, "My Way."

 
under construction