June 10, 2008

Rose Garden, morning


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

If you like roses, this would make a great time to visit the Rose Garden in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park.   Within walking distance of the Rose Garden is an interesting butterfly exhibit at the Conservatory of Flowers;   the DeYoung Museum is just down the road;   the Japanese Tea Garden shouldn't be missed;   and don't forget the Botanical Garden -- which, like the Rose Garden is free.   See you there...


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.

announcing my newly (re)re-designed collection:  
CLICK for what I call my BIG site



Your comments are invited and welcome.


1 comment:

photowannabe said...

I'm Missing it....I'll have to go into my archives and look at last years pictures. I think these are my favorite color of all that are there.

 
under construction