June 29, 2008

marriage in San Francisco


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Oh, I guess I still harbor a few stains of homophobia deep down in my polluted soul -- but I fully support, approve of, and celebrate San Francisco's decision to allow gay people the same human rights the rest of us are able to enjoy.

No, I've never been married -- probably because most women scare the crap out of me -- but really, I've got nothing against traditional marriage either.

So anyway, I'm off to the City this morning to join the 1,200,000 spectators that will line Market Street to watch this year's Pride Parade.   Snap, snap, snap...


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.

announcing my newly (re)re-designed collection:  
CLICK for what I call my BIG site



Your comments are invited and welcome.


2 comments:

Tomate Farcie said...

I like this shot a lot because you managed to show the intimacy without violating the privacy of that couple.

True, most of the folks who were getting married that day did not seem to mind that the entire world was taking their picture, but, still ...

Tomate Farcie said...

Hmmm.. I wish I had used a better word in my previous comment, like "intruding" maybe? Oh well! Hopefully you got the idea and I didn't offend anyone :)

 
under construction