February 07, 2008

colorful water


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

O.k. folks, I'll let you in on the secret of catching colorful creek reflections.   First, it must be either fairly early or fairly late in the day, and the sun must be at your back.   The body of water must be in shade, but there should be illuminated foilage nearby.   That's about all there is to it!



CLICK to visit the now clickable Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.

announcing my newly re-designed collection:  
CLICK for what I call my BIG site



Your comments are invited and welcome.


2 comments:

photowannabe said...

Terrific watercolor picture. Beautiful artist's pallate.

AphotoAday said...

Thanks Anna and Ph. Sue, --it was my pleasure...

 
under construction