February 21, 2008

blue and gold


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

? ? ?   Which shot do you prefer   ? ? ?
...Upper photo was shot on Tuesday, and lower photo was shot on Wednesday at roughly the same spot.   I took some blue out (de-saturated) of the rocks in the lower photo.




CLICK to visit the now clickable Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.

announcing my newly re-designed collection:  
CLICK for what I call my BIG site



Your comments are invited and welcome.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent composition and colors

photowannabe said...

I'm not sure...the first looks like a very silky piece of material and I like the blue but the second works too. Its a toss up Don.

Marisa said...

i like the top one. the movement of the water really settled it for me. they're both great shots!

Tomate Farcie said...

It's really hard to decide. I think I like the bottom one better.

 
under construction