August 21, 2007

without comment


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

That fellow has been standing on a little stepladder with his unusual message on a busy Chinatown street corner for the past few months...   I guess suicide is the oriental approach after such a monumental screwup...   Personally, I don't wish any physical harm on the "dynamic duo", but I'm pretty sure that when George W. gets to hell, the devil will have some serious "waterboarding" time reserved for him...


CLICK to visit my photographic Daily-Duo...
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat...
CLICK for latest photos taken with new Canon5D + 70-300


Your comments are invited and welcome...

1 comment:

josh williams said...

Lovew your photos. I am a photographer myself,not active enough but your site is an inspiration. Thanks JW

 
under construction