November 13, 2012

leafy and reflective at Lagunitas Creek


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

So there I was, getting all leafy and reflective at the Lagunitas Creek. California's special-edition of Fall has definitely arrived.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

One leaf; it will float for a while...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

The somewhat still water of the mighty Lagunitas forms a large mirror.


CLICK for new slideshow on my "BIG" photo website.

2 comments:

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

I had a couple similar photos taken while in Yosemite and was thinking about posting them...then I saw yours.

AphotoAday said...

Oh come on JOHN (SINBAD'S DAD) -- Post them -- would love to see them. I've got a hankering to visit Yosemite next Spring, or maybe as soon as Tioga Road opens.

 
under construction