November 20, 2012

for the times, they are a-changin'


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

(((with apologies to Bob Dylan)))
Gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone
If your time to you
Is worth savin'



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney


Then you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'


CLICK for new slideshow on my "BIG" photo website.

4 comments:

Müge said...

What a beautiful natural environment you have in San Francisco! Your photos are splendid!

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

Thanks for the Bob Dylan memory. I must get out his music, dust it off and plug it in. The photos could pass for right here in my Annadel SP. Have a great day for A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall.

AphotoAday said...

Hi MUGE -- Yep, I certainly am fortunate to live in this area. I grew up on the Monterey Peninsula, about 120 miles to the south of here, which is another really beautiful area. I guess I am spoiled on beauty, but I never tire of trying to capture it. Usually it is pretty easy.

AphotoAday said...

And hi JOHN (SINBAD'S DAD) -- why I've never been to Annadel I just don't know, but it is definitely on my list. Wish I still had a mountain bike like you so I could explore some of those remote areas of Annadel like you do.

 
under construction