April 28, 2010

more from Mission District, S.F.


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Well, I just got back on my diet yesterday, so in a few more months I may be trim enough to look good in this suit -- I've just GOT to have it! It's for sale in a little clothing store on Mission Street -- hope it's still there when I go back. I figure that with the aid of this fine suit, all I will need is a life...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Now, I don't know for sure, but I think Mork and Mindy must live here. Colorful, isn't it? This is located in Clarion Alley, in the heart of the Mission District.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And another from Clarion Alley -- someone has some important words to share. I thought just a small section of the text would be sufficient.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

The other famous alley loaded with art in the Mission District is Balmy Alley -- where I snapped this expressive mural. I'll leave the interpretation to you.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And another from Balmy Alley. A tree, two lovers -- all very romantic, I suppose... (((Just wait, ladies, until I get into that fancy white suit)))


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, love the suit :D
and the alien drawings :D

Unknown said...

Very beautiful photographs. I'm going to stick around.

Feel free to check my blogs out, I'm new so I appreciate all views. :D

Anonymous said...

Gah, the vest should not be longer than the front of the jacket! :)

Love the Mission murals, need to get over there w/my camera myself one of these days.

I particularly like abstract contextless words photo.

 
under construction