April 18, 2010

colorful water, Lagunitas Creek


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Not to come off sounding like the twit of the year, but I sort of think water reflection shots, like these, are sort of my specialty.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Ask me, and I'd usually tell you that taking photos is about as difficult as falling off a log -- but these colorful water shots can be elusive. Shooting wide-open at f-4 gives a very narrow focus, and at ISO-100 the shutter speeds dip to a point where hand-holding the camera can be problematic.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

All sorts of interesting and bubbly things going on at Lagunitas Creek, where for just a brief time and under the right conditions, water turns to gold...

CLICK for the Lagunitas Creek set on my NEWLY REDESIGNED "big" site.


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

2 comments:

photowannabe said...

You are not a TWIT and try not to get into too much foolishness. See you on Tuesday.

BIG VEK said...

muito bom...
parabens pelo trabalho..

http://notusartes.blogspot.com/

 
under construction