May 15, 2009

Northbeach


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Well, I don't know about you, but I like a place that has such flexibility on it's Happy Hour...   I think I'd probably get there early and stay late, but it's nice to know that there's no big rush...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

This sheet-metal shop definitely has a metallic theme going on...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

This is the church that is so big, grand, and impressive that it needed two saints for it's name:   Saints Peter and Paul.

As a kid I enjoyed Peter Paul Almond Joy candy bars.   Yep, they still make them, but now they're part of Hershey's.   CLICK for more information about Peter Paul Candy Company





click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Here you go...   Need some juice?



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

S h a d o w s   on  the wall of a restaurant wait for customers...


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

3 comments:

Sparkle Plenty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sparkle Plenty said...

Oops! Re-leaving comment I messed up!

re: the happy hour, don't forget the Betty Ford Clinic's good housekeeping seal of approval! That's key for any fine drinking establishment. :-) That picture reminds me of one I took in Mexico. I'll put it up on my blog. (Most excellent taste in candy bars!)

Cheers,
Sparkle

Tomate Farcie said...

Who needs a Zagat rating if you can get Betty Ford's Clinic's thumbs up? ;)

 
under construction