September 04, 2007

two from Friday


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Shot, er, photographed this deer on a new trail I was exploring out near Duxbury Reef...   She patiently let me snap her photo, then went back to munching weeds...   The lower photo is looking towards Point Reyes from way out on Pierce Point Road...


CLICK to visit my photographic Daily-Duo...
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat...
CLICK for latest photos taken with new Canon5D + 70-300


Your comments are invited and welcome...

2 comments:

CG said...

Thanks for visiting my gardening blog. I loved exploring yours...just got back from 3 weeks in Chicago and California, mainly based in the Petaluma area just outside SF. I love SF and environs!

photowannabe said...

Love the fog blanket and the weed in the foreground. Nice composition Don.
I do like how you "shot" the deer.

 
under construction