November 26, 2014

Lagunigtas Creek -- like an old friend


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I began visiting the colorful Lagunitas Creek about 12 years ago when I decided to resume my interest in photography. I've visited this same stretch of the creek--just upstream from Devil's Gulch--countless times.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Forgive me for bragging but I have formed an intimate relationship with just about every mystical tree and convoluted rock in the area, and I've also gotten to know the really mean berry vines and heartless stinging nettles.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney



NEWEST EDITION - Donald Kinney Quarterly - volume 2014 issue 3
Donald Kinney Quarterly - volume 2014 issue 2
Donald Kinney Quarterly - volume 2014 issue 1

1 comment:

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

I understand completely. When you leave this mortal coil I can vision a wood bench with your name on it somewhere along Lagunitas Creek.

 
under construction