June 21, 2013

oh, deer


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

We seem to have a plethora of deer here in our tiny community of Fairfax,



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

and while some residents should be careful where they plant their flowers,



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I'm guessing the deer think the colorful smorgasbord must be just for them.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

But they are SO much fun to watch. Each year there is a different social situation, and this year Mama Deer and her two fawns have been spending a lot of time in my yard--when they aren't visiting neighbors with slightly more appealing vegetation.

The top photo is new, however the others are not. The "thin" image was taken at China Camp, but the others were snapped through my window.


CLICK for 40 new photos on my main website; www.photoarrow.com.

CLICK for preview of my exhibit at Mill Valley Library during July 2013.

1 comment:

MELI. said...

so cuteeee! the other day I saw one from a few feet (maybe at least 10) in woodside and that was the first time I thought their ears looked like pointy antennas<3

 
under construction