March 03, 2012

Bolinas Cemetery


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Sooooooooo, you know, even Babe Ruth struck out once in a while... And not that I am any sort of Babe Ruth when it comes to photography, you have to give me credit for getting out here each day and taking a swing.

The photo above is NOT the image I used as my banner image yesterday. I decided to send in the pitch-hitter you see above--it was taken three years ago. Same angel, but I think it makes a more pleasing composition.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

...


CLICK for the very "best" of my work on my photo website.

No comments:

 
under construction