September 20, 2007

foggy pines, Hawk Hill


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

The tallest hill in the vicinity, Hawk Hill (at the top of Conzelman Road), is within spitting distance of the Golden Gate Bridge...   These trees were pretty drippy with fog the morning I stopped by, but I'm sure the hawks enjoy these pines as much as I do...

p.s...   I've just finsihed updating my photos over at Flickr


CLICK to visit my photographic Daily-Duo...
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat...
CLICK for latest photos taken with new Canon5D + 70-300


Your comments are invited and welcome...

2 comments:

photowannabe said...

I didn't know that that area had an official name.
Really cool pictures Don.

JAM said...

I love the mass of limbs in the upper photo, from near to far.

 
under construction