April 24, 2014

Tam from Azalea Hill -- just before sunrise


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I really don't know why I do this to myself, because it is reminiscent of speeding to work in order to arrive on time, but mornings can get a bit busy around my place... There is a silly blog to do, and my hopes are always that if I arrive in time the skies will bring a colorful, and just possibly a dramatic sunrise.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

So having woken up just a tad late on Tuesday, I realized I didn't have quite enough time to motor out to one of my usual spots looking out across San Pablo Bay--I was going to have to make a mad rush to Azalea Hill, just west of where I live. Snap, snap...


Lagunitas Creek, [the book] by Donald Kinney       

Photographing Marin County - the exhibit and book       


No comments:

 
under construction