March 09, 2008

redwoods and fir


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

This fine stand of redwoods and fir trees is on the Pipeline Trail along side of the upper reaches of the Lagunitas Creek, not far below Alpine Dam on Mt. Tamalpais, in Marin County, California.   Now that you all know the directions -- see you all there...


Dude -- What happened to the sound-effects???
Well, I noticed that they were really slowing down the loading-time of AphotoAday so I removed them, but if you'd like to revisit them they are on the tutoriual page I wrote on how to make them over at:
http://www.starzhead.com/soundeffects/soundtutorial.html



CLICK to visit the now clickable Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.

announcing my newly re-designed collection:  
CLICK for what I call my BIG site



Your comments are invited and welcome.


1 comment:

photowannabe said...

I just love the silent majesty of the forest Redwoods and Fir. Nice pictures.

 
under construction