October 07, 2007

war machines -- Blue Angels


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Friday afternoon I didn't have anything else to do, so I headed down to the area around the Golden Gate Bridge...   Leagues of spectators were gathering, and I finally realized what was up -- the Blue Angels were in town and they were starting their Friday practice session for the big show Saturday and today...   I managed to temporarily suspend my repulsion to anything "war", and enjoyed the graceful turns and forceful charges of the jets...   They are truly incredible machines -- just a shame we live in a world that thinks war is a way to live...


NEW  --  Daily-Duo has been improved -- you're now able to click on the little photos for larger images...


CLICK to visit my photographic Daily-Duo...
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat...
CLICK for latest photos taken with new Canon5D + 70-300


Your comments are invited and welcome...

1 comment:

photowannabe said...

I don't like war either but do love watching these percision machines go through their paces. Great shots.

 
under construction