February 02, 2012

early morning at Covello Point


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

It seems to me that San Francisco's skyline, when viewed from a low elevation, is much more dramatic than the standard elevated views from Conzelman Road on the west side of the Golden Gate Bridge.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

So yes, we are within spitting-distance of the G.G. Bridge. And, if I were a few years younger I could probably toss a rock across the bay and hit San Francisco from my favorite viewing spot at Covello Point.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And when not spitting or throwing rocks, I generally just like to soak up the view. It's all right there--a panorama of Angel Island, Alcatraz, Bay Bridge, San Francisco skyline, and the Golden Gate Bridge. Hmmm... Maybe I should get down there and try a panorama shot.

Which reminds me--the other day Bob Horowitz of the AllCitySF team posted one of the most incredible and creative circular panoramas I've ever seen.


CLICK for the very "best" of my work on my photo website.

No comments:

 
under construction